A few years ago, for a dear friend's bachelorette party, I set up a "make your own mojito" table. Maybe the cocktails weren't so perfect, but playing bartender was half the fun. Ever since then, I've been fascinated with all the different tools and accessories out there for mixing drinks at home. These are on the top of my wishlist. -- By Rachel from Elephantine
1. Spicy Bloody Mary Mix, $13.
2. Dizzy Cocktail Glass, $2.50.
3. Bar Whisk, $5.
4. Wood Lemon Reamer, $9.
5. 101 Mojitos and Other Muddled Drinks, $11.38.
6. Formosa Tray Table, $49.95.
7. Elderflower Presse, $8.
8. Shake Rattle & Roll Cocktail Shaker, $38.
9. Canine Coasters Set, $18.
What's your "drink"? Do you make cocktails at home? Plus, more round-ups...
(Post by Rachel from Elephantine, a new Cup of Jo contributor, who will be posting every couple weeks. Thank you, Rachel!)